Friday, December 10, 2010

he's bored

he's bored at home, and bored with me. sorry that i can't be like them, join you in your activities, your dives. talk the way you do, with intellectual, so knowledgeable, which i don't have much. you do make me feel stupid, and always said I don't listen. I listened but i just want to try my way of doing things.

is not the same anymore. you used to let me know the appointments you have to go to, the people you got to meet, and where you are going. but for the past couple of months, i know nothing. so i wouldn't know whether you are seeing her or not, maybe during lunch time and after work. i was at DU for an appointment, i was so afraid that I'll bump into you guys there. knowing her office is there, too. maybe you guys had lunch together all the time and spend time chatting over drinks.

you used to love having me around, not a day without me, you used to love my smile, but now is like real annoying to you. why are you not talking to me, but talk to someone else?

No comments: