Thursday, December 9, 2010

I adore you

you look so smart today. and I'm actually admiring your talk, the way you speak, so clear and with confident. you look so smart in your suit, even better in your biking jacket. I adore you.

I'm so lucky to have you. can't really believe that you are the guy i get to be with at home, at night. is like being with a superstar. like dream come true? girls sure envy me, the lucky one.

Grace said, good stuff will have lots of competition. other girls have their eyes on you too. they want you too. i have to cope with this if I'm not letting go. Will you let me hold on tight to you? Is nice to even stand next to you and be with you all the time provided you don't scold me.

i wonder whether me being there for your talk helps or not. do you feel comfortable with me around?

No comments: