Sunday, December 5, 2010

sad2

why does life has to be so sad? you said is the last time, you got to make the sms and phone calls stop. but you go and see her again. you let me down again. how am i going to trust you? you will see her again and again with all sorts of excuses. what can i do about it? maybe that's what you have in mind, there's nothing i can or will do about it, might as well continue on.

do you know how sad I am? how possibly that i can trust you again, how possibly you can give me happiness? you don't care, right? you just do what you feel like doing and not care for my feelings. so cruel!

she looks so sweet and beautiful, but now i see how ugly she can be. don't you see it? love is blind, you don't see it. the worst you can say is that she's being moody. but i see someone real ugly deep inside and fierce.

how can she not care about my feelings? she has hurt me, and still can accuses me for things and dislike me. i should be the one who dislike her for breaking up my family. but she can turn it the other way round and make herself the victim.

No comments: